Make & Remix Monday – 7 December
If you registered for GoodThingsFest
or one of the workshops
use your password to
get access to Make and Remix Monday
check out the full GoodThingsFest overview
Prepare for a full day of hands on making, sharing and having fun from the comfort of your home (studio). During the morning you will learn hands on how to make an an already amazing thing in one of 3 guided workshops. The rest of the day we challenge you to remix your creation and share your remixing. We will end the say with a show & tell of the results.
We think shared maker experiences are the best maker experiences. so we have set up this day in a way that allows for you to get to know, inspire and learn from the other friendly people that take part.
Do you want to join one of the workshops of
Make & Remix Monday?
Select your workshop and register!
* Workshops will be small (10 people max) and some of the workshops will involve hardware to work with, so we kindly ask every participant to sign-up and pay for materials and shipping in advance.
Morning: Join a workshop and make an amazing thing!
Monday morning presents you with 3 hands on workshops to choose from. Each workshop is hosted by an inspiring maker, who will guide you through making a thing. Find out more below!
Workshops will be small (10 people max) and some of the workshops will involve hardware to work with, so we kindly ask every participant to sign-up and pay for materials and shipping in advance.
Afternoon: Remix your creation
After the workshop has ended, we invite you to take what you created and remix it any way you like. Take whatever interests, skills and materials you have to make it bigger, make it smaller, make it friendlier, .. We will ask you to keep your channels open during this process, so you can benefit from a shared making experience:
- share your ideas: show it to fellow makers and inspire and help each other
- collaborate: work on an idea from 2 (or more) home studios
- learn about (responsible) tools and methods used by other makers
- test! test your prototype or that of someone else from a distance
- have fun during home office hours! This is not a battle or a competition, it is all about exchange and sharing the fun
Program 9:00 – 18:00 CET
☕️ 09:00 – 09:30 Plenary start of the day
🛠 09:30 – 12:00 Guided workshops
🥙 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch!
💡 13:00 – 16:30 Remixing at home with open channels to connect to other makers
👀 16:30 – 17:30 Show & tell (per group)
🙃 17:30 – 18:00 Plenary wrap up & socialising
If you have any questions or remarks feel free to contact:
Pieter Diepenmaat or Dries De Roeck